Well, I thought I was going to try to create a blog from scratch...
As you can see, that turned out well.
Today, I actually had a decent number of calls. 43!! Man that's a personal record. I shouldn't work too hard though that's for sure.
"My internet and TV are not working."
*While customer is talking, checks outage page and sees their area has an outage.*
"Ok, I'll run a detailed report for you to see what's going on. Please hold."
*Puts the customer on hold and grabs some coffee, then sits back in chair sipping coffee.*
...10 minutes later...
"Thanks for holding sir. I see there is an outage in your area at the moment and our technicians are currently working to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Have a good day."
Yep, I sure have one of the toughest jobs in the industry. Then again, I'm not kidding. Being technical support for anyone's ISP is the absolute worse. Every other company blames you when it's obviously their fault. We're the scapegoats for all.
The most annoying thing I find is when those dumbass CSRs keep phoning me and asking me to do their job! WTF, I do my job, what the hell do you do all day? Transfer calls over to us? When our supervisors said that CSRs should be treated like customers as well, they're not kidding. They sure can be as stupid as them sometimes.
End of rant for today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like the title of your post. Good rant, more stories of stupid customers please! I totally got this account just to post comments, capricious much?
Ooo the craziness. More silly stories plz! You should totally nickname some of the evil CSR. LIke commision killer! well not really.
Post a Comment