Tuesday, June 20, 2006

DON'T 'TELL US'

Man, I'm getting badly influenced by Tracy. I find that pissed off customers really like to compare us with Telus.
"Oh Telus would have a tech out here for us RIGHT NOW."
Okay, but it'd be 120 bucks per hour thanks.
"Oh Telus reception was never like this."
... well can't really argue that.
"Oh well my phone worked with Telus."
... now it's just getting sad.

Haha I can't believe someone actually lives on a street that's called "Connaught Dr"!!
"What's your address, sir?"
"9999 Cannot Drive" I almost laughed out loud. It was early in the morning too, and I find alot of things funny in the morning.

Man, I'm so not used to morning shifts. From 8am-10am, my mind is literally asleep and I don't even feel bad at all when a customer is yelling at me. Well, I guess that's a good thing. This female customer was calling in asking for help with her tv that's hooked up to a DCT. She was getting poor reception after her kids had touched it, so I zapped the box (meaning we reset it) and the picture came back even worse. Then she started screaming at me cause our next service call was next week sometime. She didn't even have her TV remote control. I bet it was just because she wasn't on channel 3 even though she insisted she was.

*shrug*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, cannot drive, is that where you live now =X

mia said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA. You bitch.