Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Lock me out!

Man, I got locked out of my computer today. I had decided to log out of my computer cause all the programs were being screwy, and when I tried to log back in, it said I had been locked out. Then I ran all over the floor to get help from a supervisor, but they kept directing me to someone else. Eventually, a supervisor gave me the extension to phone and talk to someone in the IT department. The guy was like yep, you're all good to go. Then when I tried to log back in, it said I had the wrong password. Then I tried again, and got locked out again *sigh*. Oh well at least that whole thing took like 11 minutes off the phones.

I hate people who treat me condescendingly and who say I don't know anything. It annoys the hell out of me. Then I tend to get clouded with anger and can't troubleshoot properly. Old fart called in, and couldn't get channel 36. It took me 5 mins to diagnose the problem as he had a heavy accent and wasn't really explaining the problem. Anyways, by that time, I was already so pissed cause he was like you don't know what you're talking about yadda yadda. When I zapped his frigging DCT, for some weirdass reason, his TV no longer stayed on for more than 5 seconds. Geezuz. Naturally he blamed us, since I was the last one who had touched his DCT. *sigh*

I want to go home now :(

No comments: