YES, finally! Today seemed like it would never end. Why do so many angry people talk to me?
Hehe, this SDP customer called in today and was like,
"How come your rep didn't call me back? He promised me a callback."
"Hold on sir, let me check the notes and see what's going on. How long ago did you speak to this rep?"
"Five minutes ago?"
"..."
*Looks at account notes, sees my brother's name, chuckles*
"Why are you laughing?"
"Oh, it's nothing my co-worker just showed me something funny. Hold on, I'll go see if I can go find that rep for you."
So I walk over to my brother's desk and he starts telling me,
"Yeah, I was waiting for a supervisor to get back cause the guy is asking for a month's credit when he was only out of service for a few days."
"Why? That's unreasonable."
"I dunno, he said he missed a doctor's appointment because of us, and it was his birthday yesterday and he was all lonely and stuff awww..."
"Hahaha, that's hilarious. I'll go find a supervisor, you call the customer back though."
Anyways, eventually even when we offered two weeks credit to the customer, he demanded a month credit or else he would cancel. It eventually got escalated up to a supervisor/TSR2, who looked into the technical details of it by calling the numbers who had supposedly called him in the past two days since there was no record of it in our call records.
So he called his sister, who said "No, I didn't call him in the past two days." LOL
And then he called his mother, who said
"Yeah, I called him, but I got some asian woman sounding answering machine..."
"Are you sure you dialed the right number?"
"Well... maybe, I'll go home and check later."
Then he asked why the customer hadn't called the doctor's office back to see why there was no call since the customer WAS able to dial out. The customer didn't know why.
So, TSR2 says, "I hate to say it sir, but I don't think anyone's called you in the past couple days..."
Yeah, that's about as much as I got out of my conversation with him hahaha.
Oh yeah, I should post that funny story yesterday about this chinese customer. Oh god, I was so frustrated!!! So he calls in, and tells me he can't connect to the internet. I check his modem, it's fine. Most likely he's on a router and it needs to be rebooted to work. So I do my normal troubleshooting, unplug power plug for modem/router, yadda yadda. He's a seemingly semi-knowledgable guy about computers.
Then when we've done that and he still can't connect, I'm like "well okay, I guess we'll have to check your computer settings. Can you click on the start button please?"
"Uh, I don't see it."
"Are you using chinese windows or english windows?"
"English windows."
"Okay, it's most likely in the bottom left corner, do you see it now?"
"Oh, yes."
"What color is the start button?"
"Black."
"Sir, there is no black start buttons. It's either green or grey."
"Oh, it's grey."
"... Okay, can you click on it then?"
"I don't see it."
"You just said it was grey!!!"
"Oh wait my mouse won't move."
"........... Can you check to see if it's plugged in properly at the back of your computer?"
"I don't know."
That's when I ended that call. Good stuff. -_-.
Oh well, no more funny stories for a week. Hope you guys can last. Heh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey my head hurts. Umm yeah. Funny stuff man, where's your update or somehting that i was expecting. or yeah. how's it going?
Post a Comment