So I called the customer back, and it went something like this:
"Hi, this is me calling back from
"*angry tone* No kidding. What happened."
"Well ma'am, there's no other explanation for it other than it being my fault. I messed it up, and I take full responsibility for it. I tried contacting our department, and unfortunately they don't have enough manpower today now to have a tech go out today."
"Ohhhh no, I'm expecting a call from my daughter of her arrival time from Australia. What happened?"
"Aww man, I'm really sorry. I don't usually mess up, this is the first time for me and I really do apologize for this. I had done all the steps except the last crucial step of informing our department of the changes after they rejected my initial request."
"Well... I guess mistakes happen."
"Yeah, again I'm really sorry, this time we'll definitely have a tech out there tomorrow in the morning. I feel really bad for this mistake."
"Awww, don't feel that bad, mistakes do happen... now you're making me feel bad."
Anyways, she didn't ask for credit or anything but I still gave her a week's SDP credit on her bill. Woohoo, 7 bucks credit. So little. Oh well everyone wins.
And this other irate SDP lady calls in and she's mad:
"I can't receive/dial calls right now. You guys lost me a 300 dollar gig." (she's an actor)
"Um.. oh no."
"Oh no is right. When I signed up with you guys at first, you had guaranteed me that there'd be no issues switching over. The other rep did tell me that it may take some time for Telus to update their switches."
"Yes, *explains mumble jumble that really isn't interesting*)
"You know, I love your company's customer service. Everyone I talk to is so nice so I can't even yell at them. I'd much rather the problem be with you guys instead of Telus since at least with you guys, I can speak with a real person. I mean they have guys at Telus, but they're just people sitting there. You know you guys have a really great product, and most of vancouverites hate Telus. We would love you if you told us that the product is there for us, but sometimes it doesn't work instead of making all these claims. We would really appreciate the truth and love you guys more for it."
Interesting eh. I found it interesting at least. Cause I think it's true. Just tell the customer we're going through growing pains, but for the most part, it's pretty reliable? (which is true I think. I hope. Some customers seem to love what we have to offer apparently.)
Man, appararently some supervisor in the call center thinks that "at times, I can be condescending and patronizing towards some of our customers." Wow, I call BS. Anyone happen to catch some of the other people in our department. Now they are the very definition of condescending and patronizing as heard on several occasions.
Anyways, I told the sup outright that I wasn't happy with what was said about me, and he was like aww I know I didn't write it, it's just my job to show you. *shrug* Yeah so that's when I decided to tell my sup about that incident with Mr. I-can't-read-emails-fully-cause-I'm-too-good-for-that.
He said I should email him back and then BCC him a copy of it so that we have proof in case I want to file a report. I was going to at least give him an email to confront him on what I did wrong, but I decided to check with a different TSR 2 first.
And that's when Mr I-can't-read-emails-fully-cause-I'm-too-good-for-that pops his dumbass right behind us while we're looking it over.
"Hey, what's shaking. Need help?"
Omg, of all the times he chooses to be helpful, it has to be this one time when I'm trying to nail him. So I can't send him an email anymore since he already saw the issue. Although he will probably have forgotten the issue by tomorrow, bah. Oh well, guess I'll have to let this incident slide and see if there's anything else he does to piss me off.
Btw, my work time yesterday was ~600 seconds.
My talk time was ~400 seconds.
If they ever throw my work time back in my face, I'm gonna freak out. How about you take some SDP phone calls and then come back and complain in my face.
No comments:
Post a Comment