Mmm, first call I receive today is some Mandarin dude who asks if I can speak Mandarin. It's like an overplayed scene, in which the dialogue is predetermined - so I'd normally say "No, I can't speak Mandarin. I'll find you a someone who can." and then the customer usually says "okay, thanks."
Now NOT typically, before I can even finish saying "I don't speak Mandarin," he starts jabbering away at me, and when I say jabber, I mean raising his voice to the point of almost yelling. Of course I can't understand him, except for something about waiting for an hour already. He hung up on me while on transfer btw.
And geezuz christ. No service techs in North/West Van at 10 am. ahaha. Insane. So I get the lovely job of calling the customer back to inform them of the happy news. This customer didn't take it well either, but what am I to do. Like I said, 3 days of brainwashing reversed already yay! TSRs have way too much callbacks to do for SDP. I have like 13 pending follow ups for various SDP issues. And I can't even find time to make them cause then my stats will screw up. So.... WTF? What do I do? I simply prioritize the ones that are important (no dialtone) and then toss out the rest of the trivial sounding ones. Hey, they should be thankful I make any callbacks at all. Some reps are so terrible with that.
God, today is simply not a good day to take calls. Just got off the phone with my third irate customer in a row. First is like can't transfer number from other provider properly, and then ADSL got cut while installing SDP, and then finally ongoing issue with 120/126/135. Good thing it's my break now. That must be like 6 irate callers today. I think that's a record for me actually. I just realized how many angry people I got today after getting 3 in a row. I think personally, I'm too fatigued to really care or notice. No coffee or tea eh? Man, I love coffee, but it really digs deep into my pockets.
I don't get this customer. The conversation went like this:
"Yes, so the appointment is all confirmed for August 2nd for 12-2pm.
"Nono, I want the 12-2 appointment."
"Yes, 12-2 is the appointment."
"NONO I MEAN THE 12-2 appointment!!"
"... Yes, it IS 12 o'clock to 2 o'clock."
"NO I WANT THE 12 o'clock to 2 o'clock appointment."
"YES IT'S 12 o'clock to 2 o'clock!?!"
"Oh, okay."
So weird. I forgive her though cause her english was pretty good for a mandarin speaker. Which is why it's so strange, she was speaking nearly flawless ennglish and then she ends off with that conversation.
Someone keeps stealing my normal seat at work. WTF man, I've been sitting at that shitty location for 6 months, and then someone comes along and steals it. *pulls hair* Ya, I used to hate that seat. But then after awhile, I got used to it and even fond of it cause nothing about it really pissed me off except the general location. Unlike this seat. I hate this seat. It won't let me pull up the calendar in windows, the sun is in my stupid eyes, I can barely see the lights on my phone and worst of all... MY STUPID ASS KEYBOARD SQUEAKS. OMG I HATE SQUEAKY THINGS.
**edit** I just found out my stupid ass computer time is behind real time by like 12 minutes too. #$@%^, and I can't change the time cause I don't have the "proper privelege level".
Oh oh and they scheduled me to work 3 hours starting from 9 am-12 pm, then I get one 15 break and then I work one hour to get to lunch break at 1:15pm. Nice scheduling. Although, it did pass by fairly quick since I was tired and pissy.
Mmm, tired and pissy. That's a nice combo to live by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Pie.
Post a Comment