Saturday, July 01, 2006

So much for it not being busy...

Dammit, I was so confident that it wouldn't be busy at all today for the stat holiday. I was so wrong. As usual. On a better note, I'm not as tired as I would be at 8 in the morning! 9 is an awesome shift.

Haha, today there are 3 cantonese reps on the floor and 3 SDP reps on the floor. By the way, that number includes me. Right now, there are 5 cantonese calls on wait, and 3 SDP calls on wait. Hmm, since SDP is a priority line for me, I guess that means there's only 2 cantonese reps on the floor taking calls. And one of them is my slacker co-worker who puts customers on hold for 20 minutes hahaha.

Ooh ooh, I just got a transfer call from my friendly CSR down there (the one that I like, man, she is AWESOME haha) and she was complaining about how there's 50+ calls on wait for a CSR. HAHA and I thought *I* was complaining. Oh wait, it's climbing up again.. 30 on internet, 15 on repair.. Meh, don't people have better things to do than to call us?! IT'S CANADA DAY FOR GOSH SAKES.

Wow, I'm so frigging proud of myself. I asked 5x in a row for E-bill. My first cantonese one too!Lol, we call it "kill bill." What a hilarious term. It sounds like a horror movie. Oh wait, it is. Or is it?

Finally it's slowed down. Took freaking long enough. Sometimes I hate my lunch break. I always feel so exhausted after lunch. *sigh* Today is the first day with the new break codes. My stats are dying, so I'm getting really cranky. I wonder who the idiot was that thought to change it. I'm going to be less and less customer oriented nowadays to meet my quota for stats.

As you may have noticed, I do alot of my posts in real time now. I have too much time on my hands at work. Well not really, I just find time.

No real irate calls today. Sweetcakes.

No comments: