For the first time yesterday, someone called in strictly to compliment us for SDP. The whole time he was talking, I was waiting for the punchline where I'd cringe from the slap in the face he was about to deal me. And so it was to my pleasant surprise that it never happened and in fact, he could not stop ranting about how happy he was switching over. I kept thinking to myself while he was going on and on about how he was gonna send an email of commendation: Poor guy, obviously he hasn't experienced the no dial tone phenomenon yet...
The wait for a SDP install in N.Van is 3 weeks. I found out the hard way. Some guy calls in and he demands to know whether or not his address will be able to get SDP or not. I look into it and long story short, a CSR messed it up and didn't do it properly. When all was said and done, I told him it'd be 72 hrs max until we could set him up on an order.
"And then a week after that for the waiting period for install right?"
"Yeah usually up to a week. Never longer."
"Okay, I'm trusting it in your good hands. Don't let me down."
"1234 is my rep number in case you need to find me."
For your entertainment, I've bolded the sentences which screwed me over. So I had to call the customer back since he had my rep number and 3 week waiting times don't usually don't bode well with our customers. Thankfully he didn't pick up, but I'll have to call him back again. We'll see what he has to say afterwards. *sigh*
Sometimes, you just have to laugh when the customer tells you something. This lady kept receiving calls in the middle of the night from this person from Michigan who could barely speak english.
"You have to stop it! It's insane, I have to wake up early for my work and this woman keeps calling me at 2 am and 5 am. It got so bad one night, I had to take my phone and stuff it under the cushion of my sofa just to shut her up!"
I laughed. Then when she realized how funny it sounded, she started laughing too.
My co-worker today had a funny call today too with a former Telus/Bell customer. She calls us in ranting about how she's been charged by both Telus/Bell for her former services including cable/tv/phone. She has switched all 3 services with us, and was 'told' by a CSR that we would cancel all her services for her. In notes, it was told that customer would have to contact Telus/Bell to cancel tv/internet since we don't do that.
Anyways, she was demanding we do something about her "phone" bill, and proceeds to fax us her internet bill from Telus. My co-worker then runs over and asks me if she's blind and seeing things, and I confirm with her that nah, it is indeed our overly intelligent customers striking again. Why oh why do our customers have to be SOOOOO SMART.
One last highlight of the day (my schedule):
Open Time 08:00 AM -10:15 AM
Break 10:15 AM -10:30 AM
Open Time 10:30 AM -01:00 PM
Lunch 01:00 PM -01:30 PM
Open Time 01:30 PM -03:45 PM
Break 03:45 PM -04:00 PM
Open Time 04:00 PM -04:30 PM
Nice last break scheduling. *sigh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment