No interesting calls tonight.
Well except for the poor cantonese speaking only lady who's lost her dial tone 4 times since installation one month ago and usually gets home at around 9 pm. (when chinese gate closes) But hey, that's normal for us. There's a reason why I DO NOT promote SDP to our chinese customers. Just when you thought our service could not get any worse, voila! And god, that is one huge run-on sentence.
On the other hand, coffee really does improve my mood. I am much less cranky / unenergetic on the phones after my coffee intake. Heh, they should just shoot caffeine straight into my veins every morning and I'll never be tired. Er, at least that would be a good idea if I wasn't deathly scared of needles. I literally shake just thinking about getting a shot.
Oh yeah, got coached again today. Surprise surprise, coaching on calls that no other supervisor would coach on, aka SDP and Cantonese. Haha, I got slammed for saying "No problem" to a customer when he said thanks to me. Oh I'm supposed to say "Thank you" back. Kk. *rolls eyes* Whatever you say boss.
There were only 87 on hold for repair queue at 8 pm. That's a pretty good number I'd say. Totally manageable with only 30 minute waits! Woo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Only 87?! All day we had anywhere from 90-100+ on each queue! Grrr...sort of looking forward to going back to nights now. I got coached yesterday too!
Yup, and that was only for an hour too :)
Steady at 20ish.
Post a Comment