Just for Ms J's comment, I'll do another blog tonight about yesterday. (Yes, I do love comments hint hint)
Yesterday, we had aklsdjfkl I mean too many f***ing people on hold. It was like constant 100+ on hold for JUST repair. I think people said 150+ for internet. I wouldn't know though hehe. Holy cow, I've never seen it that bad. Everyone customer call you take they have to bitch and moan at the beginning of the hour and a half wait they waited to talk with you. Woohoo!!! Then I got stuck on a 1 1/2 hr call for HDTV wiring. I hate wiring calls. They always take forever and a day to complete.
And to top it off with a cherry, I had an 8 1/2 hour shift with only a half hour break too. Lol. That's so funny. Of course I talked to someone about it but man... retarded.
SDP is retarded. I hate it so much. The more I talk, the more I feel like BS is coming out of my mouth. I especially hate explaining how our battery "backup" failsafe works. My ass it works. Has there ever been an instance where it works? For fucks sake, many times, if you unplug the power to the modem and plug it back in, you'll lose your dialtone till you hit the reboot pinhole in the back of the modem or call tech support for us to reset it.
My god, it gets old really fast when we make some elderly customer crawl on their hands and knees in their dark dusty garage with spiders crawling around to unplug this and that and plug their cordless phone into the modem, just to find out there's no power source for the cordless phone nearby anyways. What kind of insane customer service is that??? And now, the TSR 2's for SDP have moved to the other side too. That makes me sad. Now it's gonna take alot longer for me to run over and get someone to help. Maybe I should move over to the other side. But I like my SDP corner. It makes me feel special. I should have some kind of pride after being yelled at day after day.
Yeah, I really want my bonus cheque now. Screw the pride. Where is that lazy ass supervisor. I hate people who really make you believe that they're going to do something, but in reality, they don't do anything but don't even bother to grace us with his presence at his desk and suck up to the manager to keep their job. Okay, maybe that got a little bit too specific directed to him, but in general it's true. I'd rather know that I can't depend on someone rather than think that I can and be let down instead. It's happened time and time again, and not just to me, but to other team members as well.
Oh well. Life goes on yeah?
**edit** I forgot to mention how fun it was after 9pm to release the callbacks. Basically our phone system has a feature where a customer can leave their name and number on our system so they don't have to wait on hold or lose their place in line. But after 9 pm, oh it's "too late to be calling our customers," so what do we do? Release them HAHAHA. Releasing 20 calls in a row in the most exhiliarating feeling I've gotten working here. It's fantastic.
**edit 2** 50th blog mark. I'm all about keeping track of interesting milestones. Eh, Mew?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't worry, I totally feel your pain. Seem to be getting swamped in the morning as well. Do people not work these days?!
-S
Post a Comment