Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Night shifts...

It's official: I'm part time now. (20 hrs)
Don't expect alot of blogs. I'll either be
a) too tired
b) too cranky
c) too busy with homework
d) all of the above

Btw, night shifts suckass. Yay for 200 on hold. I feel your pain at last Miss J. And shit, there are a ton of cranky ass bitchy customers on the night shift. I feel like it was one stupid issue after the other today.

This guy kept insisting that he has to use resolution 1080i instead of 720p cause 1080i was having problems with pictures. OMG THERES NOT DIFF. JUST LET IT SLIDE DUDE. IS IT REALLY WORTH A MILLION HOURS OF YOUR TIME. Then again, he did have like five 55" plasma TVs downstairs, so I guess he should care after spending that major money. I wish I had a setup like that in my basement... even though I'd never use it.

But yeah, crazy ass. And this woman geezuz christ. She didn't know what a drivers license is even though she provided it to us at signup. She's like, "drivers license?? you mean my plate number."
"No ma'am, your drivers license card number."
"My car number? Ok hold on I'll get it my car's outside."
"I SAID YOUR CARD NUMBER, C-A-R-D. THE THING ICBC GIVES YOU TO CERTIFY YOU CAN DRIVE."
"My car number, gotcha, hold on. I'll go outside."

"CARD! CARD! CARD!"
"Hold on *puts phone down and hangs up*"


At least it gets quiet... for half an hour. Time to enjoy. Maybe. I foresee a porn related call coming in for some reason. Had to check a few of those tonight. *sigh*

*edit* I was SOOOOO RIGHT. Last call of the night was porn related. Man I am good.

No comments: