I guess that means from now on I have to be careful of what I say here since technically asups/sups shouldn't be reading this horrible horrible blog contradicting just about all the company values. Tsk tsk, what will our supervisor team think if they found out an asup was reading this awful thing and not firing that damn blasphemous TSR. *shakes head*
Dang, I'll miss you on the phones :(, even though you get morning shifts every month anyways. On the positive side, at least I know who to seek for an SDP escalation now. Teehee. In fact, even if you're not on, maybe I'll bug you with an escalation callback email just for kicks. Or better yet, I'll leave you a voice message on your personal extension. Bet you'd like that eh? I'll send you all the escalations in which house alarms go off many thanks to our flappy DPTs. Those are especially fun.
Haha, I'm joking of course (maybe). Really though, congrats and great job!
Omg, so anyways, onto the good stuff. I saw this SUPER hot guy on the bus today with the sexiest face features. Seriously, it was getting really steamed up in the bus from all the hotness he was radiating. He had these super gorgeous eyes with inhumanly long eyelashes to complement them, and his eyebrows simply perfecting the finishing touch on those oh so gorgeous eyes. Not to mention the rest of his face features. It just seemed so... symmetrical. Yes, Tracy didn't seem terribly impressed, but who cares what she thinks. Can't appreciate hot guys at all.
OH GOD I'M SCREWED. Two major projects due on friday, and I essentially haven't even started on one of them. I better work on it at work.... bleh. And so many cantonese calls. Double bleh.
On the other hand, I love how I can say almost anything on the chinese queue and get away with it. Today a smart guy called in and he could obviously speak english, but he wanted to get faster service and thus dialed the chinese queue. 4 minutes prior to the closing of the china gate line, he gets me, and we have a nice chat and landing me a couple bucks in commission to boot.
He then goes on to say that our company's a monopoly and our hold times for our english line is insanely busy, statements I would not be caught dead in agreeing/disagreeing with in a regular call. However, since it was the chinese queue, and my pent up anger/restraint was waiting to burst, I agreed rather enthusiastically (in chinese of course). We both get a good laugh out of it because I then proceed to tell him how I can totally agree with him cause he's calling the chinese line. WEEE~~
Back to... DOOOOOOOOOOM.
1 comment:
Thanks a bunch! It definitely is different and it really hasn't hit me yet. It will when I return to work on Sunday with a gazillion emails!
-S
Post a Comment