Saturday, December 23, 2006

I'm certain...

That there's a masochist in every female (well, minus Tracy, cause she's a freak). Who the hell spends 40 minutes in front of a mirror plucking eyebrows. >.>. My tears were flowing freely at the end of it :(

Nothing interesting at work. It was an easy night. Too easy. I can expect for it to get bad in the next week. On the other hand, I'm quite satisfied with my stats tonight. Seems like a good day! Perhaps people are still happy from the holidays? Nah. Lady luck is on my side.

MORE BOXES. MOREEEEEEEEEEEE. GIVE ME MORE COMMISSION. I'm hoping to make quite a bit on boxing day. I suppose that remains to be seen though. Mmm money. So overrated. On the other hand, I lost like $35 dollars in one day from my stock game. Fucking Intel and its shittiness. No! It will climb back up. I believe!

I'm a little tired. Fucking spinning ball of whirring doom. Why must you be so addictive.

No comments: