Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Goodbye *tear*

This is tribute to one of the best TSR 2's to ever roam TSR Land. He will never be forgotten in our hearts. Goodbye W.C. :(

I would have given you that Christmas card after all if it would have made you stay. Thanks for taking over all those Chinese windows calls for me. *sniff* And particularly Mr. Macau.


I would definitely treat him to lunch for that. He was so awesome. He outright told Mr Macau, after continually getting calls for half a year and always asking for me I might add, that finally, W.C. told him the truth: "This is as good as it gets sir, I would recommend you switching to your previous Telco if they were better. No we are not going to give you credit for SDP."

Oh I loved that guy. Tried way too good for his own good. You knew if you handed it to him, it'd get done. *sniff* Now for good TSR 2's there's maybe... hm yeah... okay I'm gonna stop counting now. It's depressing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe the rumors of W.C. leaving were true :( Definitely going to miss him!
-S