I certainly do. I can't remember the last time I drank for two consecutive days. Actually, I don't think I ever have.
Omg, what a glorious spring break I've had. I really miss just not doing anything all day. So satisfying. I just wish it lasted longer. The bright side is that I'll almost be done school, albeit me failing fucking architecture, and having to repeat that fucking course brought to yours truly from the deepest darkest depths of hell.
And I'll miss the sleeping for 10 hrs a day thing too :(. Right now I feel buzzed. Ha, I found people who can outdrink me outrageously yesterday. Amazing really.
Then again, if I can get the effect of alcohol faster, then it just means less drinks needed, which means less money for the same happy delirious feelings of joy, which equates to more money in my wallet. YAY MONEY. 3 CHEERS FOR MONEY, HIP HIP HOORAY!
Damn, just talking about it all makes me miss it already.
Summer'll be here soon. *....pats self reassuringly....*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
liquor is quicker!
Who outdrank you? :O
The birthday girl told me she had 11 shots of tequila...anyone else?
fuck dude, winnie outdrank me too haha.
i got fucking owned :(
Post a Comment