So yes, now that I'm totally hooked into Facebook, I'll likely be reposting my notes (minus the lyrics) instead of being original and coming up with new material. Unless it's long and bitchy or related to work, which I *will* keep off Facebook. Awesome.
HAI2U JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE
Thanks to me waking up bright and early at 8:55 am /w 4 hours of sleep the previous night, I woke up to buy tickets for the JT concert, having previously looked up the presale password the night before. I was frantically hitting F5 to refresh ticketmaster when the clock hit 8:59 am. Finally, when the ordering was available, I abruptly realized that FUCKING GODDAMNIT, the password I had gotten was unfortunately incorrect.
Apparently, ticketmaster had two types of presale events going on for JT - one for the JT fanclub (costs $53 annually), and the other for general promotional type (which was the password I had gotten). The general promo presale actually began at 10 am, not 9 am. Thankfully, I had not given up on hope during that hour I was frantically trying to guess the password, and eventually noticed there was a new promotion type box that came up past 10 am. Half an hour later, I finally located a couple seats I was satisfied with for the show.
What an experience THAT was. I was surprised that the tickets weren't sold out by 9:01 am hahaha. Well, who's gonna bet that they're sold out by the end of tomorrow for sure?
All I can say is I AM FUCKING EXCITED and that also, my wallet is crying serious Uncle. It might even be shrieking it actually.
Oh yea, I should post my hockey pool too for fun:
2007 Stanley Cup Play-offs
Forwards:
Daniel Briere (BUF)
Teemu Selanne (ANA)
Chris Drury (BUF)
Maxim Afinogenov (BUF)
Thomas Vanek (BUF)
Ryan Getzlaf (ANA)
Milan Michalek (SAN)
Jason Pominville (BUF)
Dustin Penner (ANA)
Tim Connolly (BUF)
Ales Kotalik (BUF)
Danius Zubrus (BUF)
Bryan Smolinski (VAN)
Derek Roy (BUF)
Rob Niedermayer (ANA)
Defense:
Scott Niedermayer (ANA)
Chris Pronger (ANA)
Christian Ehrhoff (SAN)
Goalies:
Ryan Miller (BUF)
Henrik Lundqvist (NYR) (I'm still wtf @ this choice)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment