Runnin' on two whole hours of disturbed sleep for a 8.5 hr shift. All I can say is... FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111
Oh and did I mention that when I get home, I essentially have to go to sleep RIGHT away to get at most 6 hours of sleep for tomorrow's 7 am shift start time?
Horrid day at work too on top of the nice nauseus throwing up feeling haw.
Biggest pooched up account I've ever seen with phone:
BUSINESS customer who owns a restaurant in the west side of vancity was convinced to switch over to our phone service got screwed over. For some reason or other, we couldn't install the service for him, and after our tech left, his point of sale transaction (credit card machine), fax line, and DSL no longer worked. When he called his original phone company up, they said that we had already transferred his numbers over and that they no longer was his service provider.
We didn't have any record of that, and to top it all off, we can't even look into the details of what happened since the business department was closed until Monday. Fan-tastic. No POS /fax/ DSL for the entire weekend.
Yeah... and in general, just bitchy customers/co-workers left and right. Wow, emo more. A customer flipped out on me cause I asked her very casually if she had tried bypassing our digital box and going directly to the TV. Screaming her head off, and when I told her to calm down, she flipped out some more haha.
Screwups from CSRs left and right today that I've had to fix, attitude issues I've had to deal with.. list goes on.
I'm amazed I'm still alive and kicking. Haha. Gotta take it stride by stride I guess. It's all good, I'm in an amused mood as of late. Perhaps it's the extreme fatigue state where everything seems funny no matter how horrible things are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment