Friday, July 07, 2006

Busy busy busy.

Today I got a lift from work by someone. He told me a funny story I thought I'd blog. He works on CSR support desk, and sometimes when customers get transferred to him by accident, he transfers back to our TSR department for tech support.
So he calls us up, and he gets this TSR. Dead silence. Except for the sound of snoring that fills his headset. So he's like "...Hello?"
*SNOREEEEE*
"Hello??"
*SNOREEEEEE*
"HELLO?!"
*SNOREEEEEEEEE*
And the way our call center works, he can't even hang up on the guy without hanging up on the customer. He has to send a CSR upstairs to wake our TSR up. Hahaha.

OMG, MY AREA WENT DOWN FOR INTERNET. Well it was pretty funny. Literally, my next door neighbor called in and got me. And I mean literally - I know which house it is cause I walk past it every morning glaring at it. The residents in there are so freaking loud. At 3 am in the morning, they'll wake me up with their huge arguments. GOD, IF IT'S THAT IMPORTANT, THEN LET YOUR FREAKING WIFE GET A JOB DUDE. But anyways that's off topic and trivial crap.

So yeah, half of vancouver was out today. The chinese half of vancouver dammit. And guess what. They DID NOT put a chinese recording on the chinese line stating this outage. So the chinese line was packed up with chinese calls all frigging day. Oh well at least they were easy today. 53 calls I had :D.

I'm gonna keep track of how many no dial tone calls I get nowadays. 4 is the magical number today. Yummy.

Oooh incidentally, I R SO PRO THAT CSRs BELOW KNOW MY GREATNESS. I got a transfer from a chinese CSR today, and he's like "omg, so you're M? (I've never talked to this guy in my life) I've heard so much about you and your elite keyboarding skills."
I'm like uhh.. who the hell are you? I mean, "uh thanks. How do you know me?"
"Oh we talk about you down here."
".........so about this customer..."
Or maybe it's a conspiracy to get me unguarded so I'll do all their dirty work for them!

*shrug* Countdown to one day for weekend. Woohoo.

No comments: