I forgot to blog yesterday. Well, not forget exactly. I was just busy at work. Boo freaking hoo.
Yep, I had training yesterday, and I neaaaarly fell asleep. I mean, not because someone was boring or anything *cough*, but just because it was pretty much redundant and I was soooo tired. No offense S, you did a good job haha. I'd be so scared, especially of all the keeners in the class. Sheesh. I hate keeners and their questions. I must admit I was amused that people were arguing which category for trouble ticketing they'd use for a certain issue. It's just normal trouble ticketing after you get past the crappiness of the ComX interface.... *shrug* TSRs.
Ooh, yeah S, I forgot to mention that you forgot to mention that you have to change the date in comx to view all closed trouble tickets, or else you'll only view closed tickets for the month. I learned the hard way when I told a customer that there was no documentation on what he was saying when there was, it was just 2 months ago.
We had a BBQ yesterday at work. It was actually very fun. Mmm, they fed us well. I actually felt like I had a complete lunch for once haha. What? Make my own lunch? Don't be crazy. But yeah, it was catered, so the burgers/weiners were done to perfection, and there was this yummy strawberry fruit bar that everyone seemed to love. YUM.
It was interesting cause we were discussing someone who was fired too. I guess he had it coming to him, since even Anita was complaining about him. I was waiting to see how much longer he'd last in the company. Hehe, I'm so nosy. Apparently he was escorted by a supervisor and everything out of the building. How scary.
I really shouldn't make my nickname known at work I realize, since the link to my blog has it in it... erm...yeah, one of the TSR2's I'm rather chummy with emailed me back cause of my signature I use for my emails. He was shocked to see my name as Mia vs my real name. And I realized aww crap what am I doing? I think I better change the linkname to my blog. I get paranoid of people finding out. Hmmm.. any suggestions people? Hmm.. www.tsr.blogspot.com? That's so boring though. Hmm I'll think on it.
Lol, it becomes a sad sad day when my work time is > than my talk time. (talk time is time on the call with the customer, work time is documentation of the call)
Work time: 449 seconds. Talk time: 407 seconds.
Ouch.
I have 4x as much as the avg work time of the call center hahaha. Eh..*shrug* I blame it on them.
Man, I am one cranky rep today. I had so many customers yelling at me. *sigh* I guess you get some of those days. I can't even remember who I'm supposed to be following up with... oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE. Hi.
Post a Comment