I suddenly feel inspired to buy a digital camera and take random pictures of stuff I find interesting. I also want to build my own personal webpage. I need to do something new. Life gets too boring doing the same crap over and over again. I totally want to try some kind of dancing like salsa or ballroom dancing, but... so lazy. Actually if anything, I should learn martial arts because I'm all alone and it can get pretty scary at night sometimes.
Then again, what does it matter? If I died, no one would find out until weeks later until my landlord came to pick up my rent, which, by the way, took two months last time when I didn't pay. And no, it wasn't because I didn't want to pay my rent (well c'mon of course I don't want to) but it was cause when I knocked on her door, no one ever answered the door, so I just gave up after trying for the first couple weeks in September. Or wait, maybe Mister C, my a-supervisor would try to find out since he'd miss screwing me over, oops, I mean coaching me at work, and thus would look into the issue further as to why I wasn't attending work.
The reason I think of this now is cause I had a situation going on yesterday with me slightly slipping while getting out of my bathtub. My life quickly flashed before my eyes as my forehead nearly hit the sharp edged towel rack. That totally reminds me of this guy's blog I read about him nearly dying in his bathroom. http://www.patrickwalsh.blog-city.com/slipndied.htm
Yep, it sure is kinda scary being alone.
On a random note, I realized how important it is to keep taking Chinese calls at work since I feel like my chinese has degraded since I've stopped working full-time. Who would have known eh? Evidence that crappy chinese CAN and WILL get worse.
By the way, I hate metrotown and how you can't buy bus passes anywhere there with a credit card. What a joke. I should call and complain to random people just because it's so annoying every month.
Canucks VS Predators @ GM place tonight 7pm. WE'RE TOTALLY GONNA DOMINATE THEM. :)
I'll be listening to that game instead of studying for my database midterm tomorrow. I'm gonna get dominated by the exam tomorrow ... *sigh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment