So yes, I had one of the worst days at work yesterday since I can remember, one of the main reasons being this:
VAN-HDTV
mia (PT)
ATT 3834 AWT 163 AHT 3997
Yes lovely 2-hr HDTV call from hell with the customer having a stereo/receiver/TV/PVR/dvd/vcr and every. single. fucking. damn. cable known to mankind.
Of course he didn't tell me had HDMI/DVI/digital optical cable until after we hooked up the component and RCAs like fucking morons. Mmm, I think I really got pissed cause my a-sup did not believe me that HD calls were screwing up the rest of my stats. I was so tempted to copy and paste that shit to him. Actually screw just him, I was tempted to copy and paste that to the whole call center so everyone could laugh at how pathetic it is.
Anyways, after that call, I was so cranky for at least an hour with all customers that came in. One lady's conversation with me went like this:
"(At 10:00 pm) So yeah, I ordered the lakehouse at 8:30 and it was all pixelating and stuff. What the hell is up with your PPV's lately. They're shit."
"*monotone* It's 10 now. Why didn't you call in right away when it was having problems."
"Well, BECAUSE, I thought it'd get better but it didn't."
"It's great that you called in after the movie is over so we can troubleshoot the problem now."
"I WAS HOLDING ON THE LINE FOR AN HOUR TO FINALLY GET YOU. I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE YOU'RE QUESTIONING ME."
"Ma'am, you've been holding for half an hour according to our system."
"Let me talk to someone else cause you obviously don't give a shit."
"Whatever, hold then."
*puts her back at the beginning of the line*
I wasn't mean to all customers like that, just pretty abrupt, but with this lady I was pretty damn rude cause she obviously just wanted credit since she didn't call right away when it was having problems. Obviously, it wasn't as bad as she said then if she didn't care about it enough to call in sooner. I hate people like that, and I'm usually nicer but man I was in a bad mood.
Anyways, it got better over the night and I had some fun talking with some customers, but the fucking last call I got totally ruined it again. Fucking prick calls in and wants help recording with his DVD recorder. I have no clue what dvd recorders do and it's 11:22 pm, so I ask a TSR 2, who says we don't support it other than wiring which has already been checked. I tell him this and he gets all fucking emo on me saying that it's outputting from OUR device (the PVR) even though all other functionality with the PVR, for once, is working fine. So the only thing that is not working is recording from his DVD-R. Doesn't want to even listen to proper logic, not willing to call the manufacturer for the DVR and he's totally pulling the "I'm gonna cancel if you don't provide support for this" line on me. He wouldn't even let me off the phone when I told him to go ahead since I really didn't give a damn at this point, and I didn't want to pass him onto a different rep since he was a total asshole, though eventually I did since I had no choice with it being 11:30.
It's not our output buddy, it's your fucking input.
This month is our new September, continous 200 on hold each night with the weather making a turn for the worse. And I suppose that's why I'm crankier and customers are crankier as well. That and it's just continuous hounding on my stats/performance at work lately. *sigh* I need to quit soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
No you can't leave! I totally understand the crazy calls though. First day on the phones today and just ask Todd how much fun we had fixing ONE account for 1.5hrs! Not to mention all the yelling from customers and then the typical "I'm not yelling at u, but at the company"...well ugh you just spent the last 10min. making me deaf! GRRRR!
Post a Comment