Babies are cute. My face attracts attention from babies I've noticed. Whether they're crying, giggling, or just chilling, babies will stop whatever they're doing, stare at me, maybe point at me, then start giggling. It must be an inside joke in a cruel cruel world where babies conspire to mock me. Either that or I have an attractive face. I vote the former option, simply because it's funnier.
There were 40 on SDP queue alone tonight. Intermittent dialtone issue in the lower mainland. 'Nuf said about our reliability.
Here's my new closing line with SDP customers:
"Thanks for your patience with us. Bye for now. (You'll be back)"
Mister sun, don't go away ~
So anyways, that effectively backed up our repair/internet queues, which steadily sat at 120 each. Fantastic. Life is great. Maybe I'll just go drown myself in my bathtub.
P.S. Fuck you HDTV.
*edit* So anyways, yesterday I was a total moron, and left my USB key in a work computer. Way to ruin an already shitty night for me. It totally stressed me out because there's info on that thing I totally don't want people reading, and plus it was a frigging good USB stick. Anyways, there is one good thing about work, and that's how I can totally count on my co-workers to bail me out when I do stupid stuff like that. Makes me miss morning shifts and how fun they were.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The morning shifts miss you too! 40 on hold eh? I don't think any records were broken with that number, haha
Post a Comment