Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Life happens

Oh ya, so an addendum to my last post that I totally forgot of until today...

So a little background of our tower interior is in order before telling my story. Glass panes. Period. Lots of them around, multi-colored, heavy glass panes exist on every floor in our tower, and they are an equivalent to a wall.


So anyways, one of the cleaning lady's at our tower was doing her thing and well, was cleaning, and I was doing my usual thing, you guessed it, slacking. I was sitting in my chair and just staring vacantly as she was in a room doing her thing, and she finishes. She then proceeds to exit the room in an orderly fashion, and I'm watching her walk towards this glass pane. So I'm thinking, she's walking awfully fast to be going around that pane since the door is over there, and that's when I hear a big loud *THUMP* as she walks face-first into it. I couldn't believe it!

I know it was mean but I couldn't help grinning since it was a rather comical moment to watch. I did feel kind of bad when she looked at me looking all embarassed though. Turns out she ended up with a huge bruise on her forehead. Poor lady.

Teehee.

No comments: