That must have been the hardest call I've ever dealt with. *sigh*
2 1/2 fucking hours. For one fucking call. Yawn. Number gets ported out magically to a different Telco without customer knowing it, CSR screwing up on the same customer's transfer work order.. Nightmare galore. It seemed to me that technical service was the least likely department to deal with such a nightmare, but alas, since the customer spoke cantonese, I was volunteered for the position.
Did I mention it took me at least a good hour to first figure out what the hell was happening? Oh god. What a nightmare. That customer was just as confused as I was, and here I am trying to explain my confusion in Cantonese to boot. Fuck.
Oh, today is just not a good day for calls. I had 5 calls or so that lasted half an hour each, and I believe 4 out of 5 of them remained unresolved. Bullshit day. Come to think of it, bullshit week. A bitchy ass lady yesterday had the nerve to say I wasn't helping when I was trying my best. I think that's one of the things that really set me off at work - when a customer tells me I'm not helping or I don't know what I'm talking about. That's when my tone suddenly goes cold and I'm not willing to help at all. For most other things, I'm such a patient person, it amazes me sometimes.
Then I came home and lost multiple DOTA games till I finally went godlike in my second to last game. That's why I'm not pissed enough to go straight to bed without blogging about my bitchy ass day. I swore alot in this entry. Wait I swear alot in this blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment