Monday, February 05, 2007

Chicago Bears blow it

Too bad Chicago, with those massive interceptions. You lose.

Yes, I *gasp* volunteered myself for an overtime 4-hour shift for work. Isn't that crazy? I wouldn't be caught dead working in the office usually, but at double time, who the hell can resist?

It was quiet. Really quiet. At one point, I waited 10 minutes in ready waiting for the next call. 10 minutes is well... 5 bucks after taxes. Excellent.

I forgot to complain about the co-worker who is gated for HDTV. First, he just puts the customer on hold and asks and gets me, asking basic ass questions like how to program one's remote control. I impatiently answer his questions, as they are so basic, and he is so stupid. How the hell does one not know where our remote control manual is after working there for a year. Anyways, that's not the worst of it. It was sort of a unique situation because the customer had a Samsung dvd/receiver combo. After hanging up with this incompetant rep, the next call I receive is a cold transfer from him with the same customer with the same Samsung dvd/receiver item. What a dumbass.

But yeah, apparently I make a lasting impression on CSRs, cause when I picked up a call, I couldn't even recognize this girl's name on our call display. She obviously recognized me though: "MIA?? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? I HAVEN'T HEARD YOUR VOICE FOREVER!!"

...

Terrorizing CSRs much?

No comments: