Nothing startling. I've been putting it off well long enough. My former layout was just too dark and screaming out "fire me now!" just reading the blog title. Besides, this gives me more of an excuse to talk about *gasp* non-related work subjects...Such as the local watch battery changer guy.
He looks harmless enough, and I need a new watch battery. Alas, two years my watch lasted with that battery, and two years it went unscratched. So I implore the tradesman to get her working again. He assures me, and I feel secure... TILL HE FUCKING TAKES OUT HIS TOOL AND SCRATCHES MY WATCH REPEATEDLY TRYING TO GET IT OPEN! What a fucking tool (pardon the pun). If he couldn't open my watch without scratching it, he should have told me and then I'd bloody find someone who could. That's one important watch to me damnit.
Not only that, but the stupid battery died within 3 hours, forcing me to go back and have my poor watch tormented some more by his ineptitude to open it unscathed. Now I am counting away the minutes literally until my watch dies again. Or should I say I'm watching my battery die again? Nevermind.
Surprisingly, though I know many of you will be shocked to hear such outrageous talk, I've been content at work. Perhaps it's because I've not been there for awhile, or I haven't gotten many irates lately, but I don't really feel the need to bitch and moan about my job anymore. For now anyways.
Last week, I had asked my supervisor for a one month LOA for my trip to china, not really going into the specifics. He sounded pretty positive about it, so on top of that, I asked for a day off the next day. I wasn't really expecting such a positive result for that as well, it's sort of last minute, but surprisingly, he again granted my request! Ha, who would have known it was that easy? If I had, I certainly wouldn't have called all those sick days last year.
p.s. I love the new organizational structure for past posts. Not so much the post numbering though, since now you guys can all see how much of a pathetic life I lead, almost nearing the 100 mark point for posts in less than a year.
Comments on whether new layout sucks/rocks please.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Much better. Easier to read.
I knew you would eventually move on to bigger, emo-er things!
CRY ME A RIVER HAR
Post a Comment