I got coached again today by my team supervisor. 2 times in 2 weeks. Must be a personal record for him. This time I knew though. I'm getting smarter with that. I sit at a spot where I can see exactly what he's doing, and whenever he had his headset on and his phone has a whole bunch of lights, I know he's listening to someone. Then I monitor to see his listening patterns, and I clue it that it must be me he's coaching. That's why I actually did decent today yay! Ask for E-Bills for the calls I know he's coaching and screw the rest.
There was this one customer he coached me on where neither of us knew what the cust was saying. His speech was sooooooooo slurred it sounded like he was really drunk. The thing is though, he wasn't, he was just disabled or something. Anyways, the only thing I caught in the whole conversation was Cable is fine and Bye. WHY CALL ME. EMAIL US OR SOMETHING. Yeah, I did really well being coached for that call though because my supe didn't want to admit he didn't understand what was going on either.
I just roll my eyes everytime a customer starts "But the CSR who signed me up said...." Gotta have one of those everyday.
I had a disabled customer who couldn't dial out on the phone and had to have operator assistance to help with dialing long distance numbers. He had a system setup so that he dialed the operator by blowing into a straw. Apparently, he was told by our CSR that he could use the operator to dial out long distance numbers no problem. GUESS WHAT? THAT'S NOT THE CASE. Apparently we work with Bell and their operators can't dial long distance for customers because there's no way for them to give us back the charges associated with the call. Lovely. That obviously turned into a supervisor call.
And finding a supervisor sometimes can be hell on earth too, especially for SDP. No one ever seems to be around when I need them. Bah.
Oh well, time to enjoy my 1-day weekend...P.S. I still hate CSRs.
No comments:
Post a Comment