which is SDP. TSRs really just act as the mediator towards the customer and the company, aka, since no one knows anything, we relay that to the customer!
It's a fun and rewarding job that's for sure. Stupid chinese customer today treated me in a condenscending tone like she was teaching ME what stuff was. How the hell am I supposed to know why your call display shows "Operator"? Don't bother me omg. It doesn't even matter, lady! You're NOT being charged for it. Stupid chinese customers have to know every single unimportant meaningless piece of information about everything. Damn I could see myself in for one hell of a ride with it being launched in richmond now. Why the hell did I accept to go into the SDP team??? I have no technical knowledge of phones at all.
Although, it was funny today. I owned a TSR2.
Oh btw, the way our management works is that we have from the beginning:
TSR (me, the lowly ones who essentially do all the work in the call centre)
TSR2 (the ones who know as much as we do, but are off the phones and get paid more)
Assistant Supervisor (Really laid back.)
Supervisor (Where are they most of the time? Downstairs "investigating" things)
Manager (Only one, but she's really nice)
But yeah, TSR2 'F' was like "so replug the RJ 45 cable into the telephone jack"
Me: "Don't you mean RJ 11? RJ 45 is ethernet cable."
F: "...."
(Everyone laughs)
F:"omg, I didn't have formal technical training."
Haha, that sure was funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment